Announcing the 2020 Class of Influential Women in Manufacturing
Putman Media, publisher of Chemical Processing, Control, Control Design, Food Processing, Pharma Manufacturing, Plant Services and Smart Industry magazines, is proud to announce the 2020 class of Influential Women in Manufacturing. (See below for full list of honorees.)
The 20 women who were selected this year are recognized for their leadership in manufacturing. Each honoree has helped move the needle not only for their respective organizations, but for women and manufacturing everywhere.
The honorees were selected from 88 nominations that came in between January 1-April 10, 2020. A team of 12 judges—comprised of seven Putman editors and five IWIM alumni—reviewed and voted on this year’s entries.
“We’re honored to welcome these 20 women into the third annual class of Influential Women in Manufacturing. Their nominations—and the people who nominated them—remind us that with determination and passion for progress, anything is possible,” said John Cappelletti, CEO of Putman Media.
The 2020 Influential Women in Manufacturing honorees will be profiled in a dedicated e-book to be released by Putman Media this summer. They will also be recognized during an event taking place at the end of September.
Congratulations to the 2020 IWIM Honorees:
- Helen Kane, Engineering Manager, Advanced Energy Industries
- Amy Grace, Applied Data Science Fellow, Collins Aerospace
- Dafni Bika, Global Head Pharmaceutical Technology and Development, Astrazeneca
- Haleyanne Freedman, Market Manager and Engineering Consultant, M Holland
- JoAnna Sohovich, CEO, Chamberlain Group
- Emily Martin, Industrial Engineering Manager, Endress+Hauser
- Jennifer Blanchette, Director of Manufacturing, Baxter Healthcare
- JoyL Silva, General Manager, Pfizer CentreOne
- Cindy Jaudon, President, IFS Americas
- Lisa Zasada, Global Reliability Engineering Director, General Mills
- Christy Thompson, Principal Engineer, Global Engineering, General Mills
- Mary Beth Seasholtz, Technology Leader for the Data Services Capability, Dow
- Jesika Young, CEO, Cimtech, Inc
- Taylor Claiborne, Operations Specialist – Perfect Execution, Emerson
- Julie Camardo, CEO, Zweigles, Inc.
- Cindy Tomei, Vice President, Membership Growth & Engagement, Illinois Manufacturers’ Association
- Colleen Herczak, Vice President, Quality, Grand River Aseptic Manufacturing (GRAM)
- Meghan West, President, CNC Software, Inc.
- Barbara Juncosa, Department Chair, MiraCosta College
- Sascha Harrell, Director of Education and Workforce, Purdue University Indiana Next Generation Manufacturing Competitiveness Center
Founded in 2017, Influential Women in Manufacturing seeks to recognize women who are effecting change in manufacturing and industrial production and engaging the next generation of manufacturing leaders.
For questions about attending and/or sponsoring the 2020 IWIM awards, please contact IWIM creator, Erin Hallstrom.