Putman Media Congratulates its IWIM Honorees
Putman Media (Chemical Processing, Control, Control Design, Food Processing, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Plant Services and Smart Industry magazines) is proud to announce its class of Influential Women in Manufacturing.
Download a copy of the 2020 Influential Women in Manufacturing E-Book today to see how these women are helping to change the face of manufacturing. Download the 2020 E-Book
Putman Media's Influential Women in Manufacturing – 2020
- Helen Kane, Engineering Manager, Advanced Energy Industries
- Amy Grace, Applied Data Science Fellow, Collins Aerospace
- Dafni Bika, Global Head Pharmaceutical Technology and Development, Astrazeneca
- Haleyanne Freedman, Market Manager and Engineering Consultant, M Holland
- JoAnna Sohovich, CEO, Chamberlain Group
- Emily Martin, Industrial Engineering Manager, Endress+Hauser
- Jennifer Blanchette, Director of Manufacturing, Baxter Healthcare
- JoyL Silva, General Manager, Pfizer CentreOne
- Cindy Jaudon, President, IFS Americas
- Lisa Zasada, Global Reliability Engineering Director, General Mills
- Sascha Harrell, Director of Education and Workforce, Purdue University Indiana Next Generation Manufacturing Competitiveness Center
- Christy Thompson, Principal Engineer, Global Engineering, General Mills
- Mary Beth Seasholtz, Technology Leader for the Data Services Capability, Dow
- Jesika Young, CEO, Cimtech, Inc
- Taylor Claiborne, Operations Specialist - Perfect Execution, Emerson
- Julie Camardo, CEO, Zweigles, Inc.
- Cindy Tomei, Vice President, Membership Growth & Engagement, Illinois Manufacturers' Association
- Colleen Herczak, Vice President, Quality, Grand River Aseptic Manufacturing (GRAM)
- Meghan West, President, CNC Software, Inc.
- Barbara Juncosa, Department Chair, MiraCosta College
- Chandra Brown, CEO, MxD
- Diane Doise, senior staff automation engineer, Syngenta
- Jonna Gerken, deputy transitions manager, Pratt & Whitney
- Lisa J. Graham, VP of analytics engineering, Seeq
- Nandita Gupta, process controls engineer, Georgia-Pacific
- Lauren Harrington, East Region oil and gas lead, Rockwell Automation
- Mary Beth Hiller, senior quality engineering technical supervisor, Pratt & Whitney
- Calicia Johnson, facilities engineer, Chevron
- Kelli Kirchner, food safety and quality director, Kraft Heinz
- Lauren Kirschler, plant manager, Pall Corp.
- Shreya Kondapalli, senior manager, projects and performance monitoring, Bharat Petroleum Corp.
- Jennifer LaVine, program manager, Naval helicopter programs, Sikorsky Aircraft, a Lockheed Martin company
- Linda J. Miller, CEO and founder, PDT
- Christa Myers, senior associate, pharmaceutical market director, CRB
- Adeola Olubamiji, senior additive manufacturing engineer, Cummins
- Sheri Plain, director of workforce services, AMTEC/Owensboro Community and Technical College
- Lesia Protsailo, senior director, emerging technologies, United Technologies Research Center
- Kate Rome, president, Rome Grinding Solutions
- Arial Ruble, area manager, Tate & Lyle
- Wendy Smith, VP of engineering, Optimation Technology
- Haley Stevens, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 11th Congressional District
- Adrianna Swift, industrial engineer planner, Endress+Hauser
- Crystal Taton, digital factory systems integration section manager, Raytheon
- Cheryl Thompson, global director of prototype at American Axle & Manufacturing
- Karla Trotman, COO, Electro Soft Inc.
- Cathy Wilson, reliability technology manager, Sunair Co.
- Isabel Yang, CTO, Advanced Energy
- Eleni Antoniadou, clinical trials scientist at the University College of London and member of the NASA Academy, and founder, Transplants Without Donors
- Jolene Baker, senior manufacturing intelligence specialist, LSI - Logical Systems LLC
- Marie-Pierre Belanger, VP of digital solutions and product manager for the industrial internet, Pitney Bowes
- Mary Bunzel, general manager and industry leader, manufacturing industry solutions group, Intel
- Lisa Caton LaBean, business manufacturing and technology center director, Dow Chemical
- Nancy Corriveau, director of operations, Blentech Corp.
- Kelly Finch, director of technology, O-AT-KA Milk
- Linda Freeman, business development manager, Rockwell Automation
- Andrea Funk, CEO, Cambridge-Lee Industries
- Marie Getsug, program manager, strategic consulting - asset management, Jacobs Engineering Group
- Peggy Gulick, director of digital transformation for global manufacturing, AGCO Corp.
- Rebecca Holland New, executive vice president for global business management, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Rachelle Howard, senior process control engineer, Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Jan Lindsey, supervisor of validation, Children's GMP LLC
- Anne Lucietto, assistant professor, Purdue Polytechnic Institute's School of Engineering Technology
- Brianne Murphy, marketing and media specialist, Longterm Technology Services
- Carol Ptak, partner, Demand Driven Institute
- Miranda Shope, VP of operations, Avid Solutions
- Elizabeth Taylor, continuous improvement manager, Eastern Oil Co.
- Dona Tseng, senior principal engineer, Shire PLC
- Lisa Webb, VP of operations, Gorton's Seafood
- Rendela Wenzel, global maintenance and reliability leader, Eli Lilly and Co.
Putman Media extends hearty congratulations to all of the honorees, whose wide-ranging professional accomplishments and exemplary leadership inspire those fortunate to know and work with them. We also extend thanks to everyone who submitted a nomination for IWiM 2018. From 100 nominations received, a team of eight editors reviewed all entries and selected 30 finalists; the 22 honorees replied to a choice of two questions we posed to them earlier this month.
IWiM 2018 honorees were recognized with brief biographies of their work and their responses to either of two questions, "Who has been your greatest personal or professional influence?" or "How are you influencing the next generation of manufacturing leaders?" in a dedicated eBook that is available for complimentary download.
The Inaugural Class of IWIM Honorees
Putman Media congratulates its inaugural class of Influential Women in Manufacturing.